Estebar Looking for Christian Guild as (Withans)

Estebar

Hello all I have been attatched to redeemed during their time on Stonemaul (WOW)
I have been casually playing ToR for a while on and off is the guild still running on the Bastion?
If so I am looking to join, still a bit noobish but currently level 52 Merc.
God Bless,
Steve

I think Grim, if anyone, gets on from time to time. I get on with my Sorc but it's mainly to sell things on the GTN to get ready to transfer him to Begeren Colony. I haven't seen anyone else online in months. I know at least one other CfD member is transferring his toons to Begeren Colony. I sent Grim an in-game message a few days ago but he hasn't replied yet. That leads me to believe he's not playing as often as he was.

We do have a ToJ Empire guild formed on Begeren Colony called Bearers of the Light. You're welcome to join us there if you like. Begeren Colony is where we formed our Republic Guild last year and we have enough activity now that we also created an Empire guild on the server.

If pvp is your thing, there is plenty of it on Bergeren Colony even though it's a RP server. Especially on Tatoeen where the pubs and the imps take turns capturing the dune sea outposts. When they raised the level cap, they neglected to raise the level of the guards at the bases, so an op group can take the smaller bases and hold them. We frequently run into people flagged for pvp in the pve zones too. The Bastion is the server for hard core pvpers but I wanted to make a case that you can pvp if you decide to join us on Bergeren.

What Kahiel says is true. I see a lot more people flagged for PvP on Tatooine. Part of the reason may be that the GSI and Seeker Droid quests take you into the Outlaw lands which automatically flags you for PvP. When I'm doing the GSI quests on Tat, I usually save that area for last.

I'm also seeing more people flagged on other planets as well.

I think Grim, if anyone, gets on from time to time. I get on with my Sorc but it's mainly to sell things on the GTN to get ready to transfer him to Begeren Colony. I haven't seen anyone else online in months. I know at least one other CfD member is transferring his toons to Begeren Colony. I sent Grim an in-game message a few days ago but he hasn't replied yet. That leads me to believe he's not playing as often as he was.

Which character did you send it to? I haven't been playing my higher level ones in quite a while. If you want to get a hold of me the most reliable way is probably to use forum messages. (I get an email when a pm shows up, so I'm more likely to catch it quickly that way.

As for joining CfD, I can certainly toss you an invite sometime if you still want it, but Aleron is right about the activity level. I'm not sure how active things are for the Republic guild and their spinoff on Bergeren Colony, but it's almost certainly more active than CfD is.

Which character did you send it to? I haven't been playing my higher level ones in quite a while. If you want to get a hold of me the most reliable way is probably to use forum messages. (I get an email when a pm shows up, so I'm more likely to catch it quickly that way.

As for joining CfD, I can certainly toss you an invite sometime if you still want it, but Aleron is right about the activity level. I'm not sure how active things are for the Republic guild and their spinoff on Bergeren Colony, but it's almost certainly more active than CfD is.
Yesterday I decided to send a message to all your toons. Or at least I tried...lol. You may have gotten some duplicates because I lost track of which toons were sent messages.

I've been seeing 4-5 online on our Republic guild on Begeren Colony. Our Imp side, Bearers of the Light, isn't as active but will probably become more active as the guild grows.

Back