Enter our Mother's Day raffle for a 3DS code of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero!

SHANTAE

I'll need to find my CCGR account credentials and log in today to enter...

I get the following message when I log in and access the raffle page:

Number of subscription for the current raffle: 1

The draw has been made, you can not register.

:(
Do it! And tell your wife happy mother's day for me :)
Message relayed! Thanks!

The drawing was on Mother's day :( We had a winner and I realized a fatal mistake, it turns out the code was for the Wii U version, I didn't have the code labeled in my extra keys file. I wish the 3DS and Wii U codes looked different :(

The drawing was on Mother's day :( We had a winner and I realized a fatal mistake, it turns out the code was for the Wii U version, I didn't have the code labeled in my extra keys file. I wish the 3DS and Wii U codes looked different :(
Aww, I was too slow. :( I have both a 3DS and a Wii U and would love to play the new Shantae on either one. I plan on buying it when it goes on a crazy good sale (which will probably mean I'll end up buying it on Steam and playing on my Steam Link).

Did you already give the key away or are you going to have a re-draw?

The raffle ended on Mother's day so the winner was chosen Monday morning. There was only 1 entry at the time

The raffle ended on Mother's day so the winner was chosen Monday morning. There was only 1 entry at the time
Okay. :( Guess I should have dug up those credentials right away instead of waiting.

Oh well, no worries. Congrats to the winner. :) I'll probably pick it up on Steam during the next good sale.

Back