Earlier Raids

reets

Is there a chance or is anyone interesting in running raids that are earlier in the evening? I'm talking start times of 3-5pm server time (4-6 CST, 5-7 EST) or does anyone know of a guild that does run at this time?

I am just currently stuck and cannot progress anymore because I cannot attend raids due to their late time for me (I am AST=server time +3hrs). So I either need to get an earlier raid going, find another guild with other raid times or move servers with a guild that does. I really love this place and want to stay but the game is no longer fun for me.

So offer to lead a Kara run or whatever & start to solicit people to attend. Are you available every day of the week at 3-5pm server? Have people post in this thread if they are interested. Usually it just takes someone to step up to offer to lead the event perhaps you?

Available for earlier raids

I have a Mage that is geared well for Kara that's looking for a fun time. I usually get off work at 3 server time, so I'm with Sheri, I might be available starting about 5 server. I would also like to limit my per-night raiding to about 3 hours, so that would be 3-6 server. Let me know ingame (character Lloki) or on here if you're going to be getting one rolling.

I am willing to lead the raid but have very little experience with this kind of thing. I like following more myself but I can try :D Does anyone have a good Kara resource for information such as what classes to bring, what people should do, etc.... ?

I will add myself in as someone who is available for early runs. Due to current circumstances, I must log off at 9:30pm server time (wife has a job that ends late, is 20 miles away and we only have 1 car right now). So if a group started early enough, I might have some characters that could go on such runs.

Last edited:
Here is a great place to start: http://www.wowwiki.com/Karazhan

Also there are links off the site to places like Boss Killers and Pillage. Language can some times be questionable on some videos sites host so be careful.

You'll have some experienced folks by the looks of things who can offer advice as well.

Yeah, I've downed each boss in Kara, and would be happy to offer help any night I'm there. I can't commit to a full raiding schedule as things come up, so I'd rather not be the "leader," but that doesn't mean that I won't help however I can.

If we run at this time I can pretty much run any day. Could people post the following info to help organize stuff please. I'll compile it all in the first post.

character(s) available:
day(s) available/best:

Character: Lloki - frost mage OR Loughkey (currently ret specced pally, maybe a healer)
Days that work: any, really, just preferably 5-8 serverish. =D

Characters:
Ambryana - Fire mage
Kelarra - Shadow priest

NOT available (times are EST):
Saturdays - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesdays - 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Thursdays - 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm

I should be available any other time starting after 7:30 pm M-F.

Back