Dye

Priest

I know I probably sound needy at this point...a couple of posts in a few days. But I need some white dye. Probably around 7 or so. If you can help let me know...Thanks a lot.

lol, i think i have gotten two white dye drops in one day! Anet likes me i guess :D.
i, over my life time have aquired 5 white dye, but sadly i am saving them for my monks armor i am hopeing to get soon. Sry i couldnt help you.

after getting so many dye, i decided not to give them all to Kel, so i started collecting them with the help of more storage, of course, i even went out and bought a gray dye so i could complete my collection.. tho i dont know where that one went... so far i have at least 2 of each color, including black.

that's cool...i did the same thing with my monk armor. if i can help with materials or anything let me know.

why 7 dye tho?? theres only 5 peices of armor in a "set." are you missing some dye for some other armor?? just curious

have you tried the 2 silver and one yellow combo that was the old formula for white before the white dye came out. Might give same results will be cheaper. Also on the cloth amour just silver is a really close white substitue.

Rho

yeah 7 because i have some other pieces that need it.

and i will try the 2 silver and one yellow...thanks! Rho coming through again!

Back