Dungeon2 set quest items needed.

Kagnus

Based on the pre-made characters on the PTR, here is a list of items needed for the various quests to get upgraded to the new Dungeon2 class set.

1x Flask of Supreme Power
3x Dark Iron Bar
4x Cured Rugged Hide
8x Large Brilliant Shard
20x Enchanted Leather
10x Stonescale Oil
10x Goblin Rocket Fuel
3x Mooncloth
1x Delicate Arcanite Converter
4x Greater Eternal Essence
4x Dark Rune

I think the only items that would be hard to obtain would be the Flask, due to both herbs needed and it needs to be made in Scholo, and the Mooncloth due to it's 4 day cooldown on making it.

I will most likely be going for the sets on both my 60's, and will be glad to help anyone else who desires to do the same.

Actually, we have someone in the guild that can make the Flask, so it's not *as* difficult. But you're right - it will take a bit to collect all the materials and get a Scholo run.

Btw, the flask maker is.... *looks around slyly* ..... me! (Thanks Sheri for the recipe)

I have seen another post on the materials needed and they are listing 36 rocket fuel needed....do you know why the difference?

Tinie/Angie

From that list I can make Goblin Rocket Fuel, Stonescale Oil and Mooncloth...I guess I should get busy farming the mats...the mooncloth still takes 4 days per one so that will take more time than effort. I will try to start stockpiling for the guild

The goblin rocket fuel is needed to activate a device so that you can collect essences or somesuch from the undead you need to kill for that part of the quest. You need to kill the ghosts and spirits near the device after you deploy it for the quest item to drop. The device lasts for about 5 minutes, so you can get more that one drop per fuel, however if you were to get only one drop per fuel, then you would need 36. Out of the 18 I started with, I think I had 6 left over, as I tried to make sure I got 2 or 3 kills per device drop. You can also use the device of other people to gain the buff that allows you to see the dropped quest item.

Also, Malcolm can make the flask of supreme power, too. I have no idea how I got it for him, been quite awhile, though it must have dropped during a run wherewver it drops, as I rarely buy recipes/plans unless the price is a good deal.

Last edited:
Etoh can easily collect all the Dark Iron needed from stealth runs in BRD. I'll start doing a couple each night. I can normally pick up about 6 per run, and 8 are required to make 1 bar.

I'll just need mats and a run thru Scholo to get Flasks of Supreme Power made up.
30 Dreamfoil
10 Mountain Silversage
1 Black Lotus
1 (Crystal?) Vial

I can also make the Stonescale Oil. 1 Stonescale Eel and 1 vial (can't remember which type); ransmuting the arcane crystals into arcanite bars for the Delicate Arcanite Converters... all the above on Durruck

I can smelt the dark iron ore into bars for ya, Deed - just need a run thru BRD on my warrior to do it. If someone else wants to smelt, i'll gladly make a run with you on my druid - i need an MC attunement run anyway...

I'm on part 2 of the quest right now. Can anyone make these things? I haven't checked for the Converter, but the Stonescale Oil is mighty expensive at the AH.

10x Stonescale Oil - Alchemist
1x Delicate Arcanite Converter - Engineer

If ya need any mats, please let me know.

- Chris

Malcolm can make the Stonescale Oil, but needs the stonescale, so you might have to see if another guildie is willing to fish them for you.

As for the arcanite converter, Grimgear my warrior can make them.

Last edited:
I have 3 fuels available from my quest, I can make the oils as well. I am willing to fish 10 oils but I only ask that you have in your possession the delicate arcanite converter first. It will take me about 45 minutes to fish you 10 stonescales.

btw, DON'T buy the ironweb spider silk for the converter off of the AH. Go farm it off of the big orange spiders near BlackRock Mountain -- they're pretty weak and the drop chance is decent -- the AH price of 5g is not worth it.

Back