Dungeon Runners

Played it too much, I reckon. :) Parents banned me from DR.

Too bad. I got up to level 35.

It's not on a par with Guild Wars or WoW, but for free it could be worse. ;)

Yeah, then they banned me from everything else.
Soo... that didn't work out too well.

It's still a good game.

Played it too much, I reckon. :) Parents banned me from DR.

Too bad. I got up to level 35.

It's not on a par with Guild Wars or WoW, but for free it could be worse. ;)

Hhehe yeah i did that with every thing on steam...so my parents banned me from about $150 of games on my steam account:mad::(

Hhehe yeah i did that with every thing on steam...so my parents banned me from about $150 of games on my steam account:mad::(

I'm for parental authority and everything, but if they're taking something you paid a lot of money for you should be reimbursed, IMO...

pretty good game, a lot of the quests and items make fun of RPG's. the graphics aren't that great, somewhere around Diablo 2 era, but for free, I'm not complaining.

it's good for when i don't have enough time for a full quest or mission in GW.

Nah, no reimbursement. That's why it's called punishment. You screw up too much, you lose something valuable. Getting reimbursed takes the sting out of it. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes.... hard to learn if it doesn't hurt :)

Nah, no reimbursement. That's why it's called punishment. You screw up too much, you lose something valuable. Getting reimbursed takes the sting out of it. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes.... hard to learn if it doesn't hurt

it still hurts if you can't use it

Back