DOUBLE FACTION IN AvA THIS WEEKEND!

astrod00d

As if AvA didn't give enough faction already, it's doubled for this weekend! I'm moving to Texas tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to find a way to get online and take advantage of this. To participate in AvA, just go to the guild hall and talk to the Alliance Battle guy, he'll take you there. AvA is fun. It's the only PvP I do in Guild Wars.

Uh oh, I just thought about the usual wait time to join a match. Let's hope they bring some more servers online for this or we might be waiting 2 hours for a match...lol. Usually, there can only be up to 15 matches going on at once.

Sweet, I was just thinking I needed to get more faction to get some amber for Kurzick armor.

Wait....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This weekend is my church's family retreat. I'll be gone the whole time...

Doh. >_<

Since Alliance Battles are technically PvP, I moved this thread, but left an expiring redirect behind in the Main Forum.

This is a great opportunity. I am considering buying Kurzick 15k armor for my necro, but it requires a LOT of amber. This might soften the blow when I do go buy it.

Have they added a scribe and faction reward guy to the AB waiting areas? If not, they really need to consider it. I can understand if they want to limit the amber thing to only people that far along in the game I suppose, but it would be much more convenient.

Back