Dont forget! We have a men's forum :) you should join it or drop in sometime :D

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Well the subject line says a lot but I think in our time, day, age - even with all of the resources available, that real relationship and sharing still needs to occur and that we've missed some part of it in our general humanity and busyness. I would really encourage you to hop in and join up and/or ask for account permission to enter the forum area.

all conversations are private and require specific account permission. Sometimes its hard for dudes to share when they dont feel secure in their environment and amazingly i've found that a locked down forum with strangers actually works pretty well - hping that we dont stay strangers forever <3

Even for the ultra reserved it is a good place to be, see you there.

Yes! If you're a Christian man 18 or over (oof, that sounds like a shady start to a forum post), post a reply to this thread or send me and Lloren a PM to request access to the CGA Men's Forums!

Ok, thanks for that. I was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with my eyes because I can't find it on the forum.

Please grant me access.

May I have access please? I am over 18(37) although my wife still thinks I'm 14 so up to you folks :D

Chronologically I'm 34 years past the 18 mark although I generally act like I'm 5. So can I have access anyway? :D

My apologies for not responding to you guys sooner. I'll be sending you a PM in the next few minutes (or whenever the PM system allows) with a brief set of rules to agree to. When you get it, if you agree to follow the rules, send me a reply saying so, and I'll get you set up with access to the Men's Forums.

EDIT: Okay, the PM system is not responding at all right now.

/sigh

EDIT#2: PM system working again. PM sent.

Last edited:
Back