Donations for the ToJ/CfD Mumble server are needed.

ewoksrule

We have had the Server for over a month now and it seems to be working awesome. I have had very little issues administering it and the quality has been excellent as far as I hear.

If we want to keep this 50 slot server moving forward we need to bring in $7.50 a month. I paid the first month but we need everyone to chip in a little moving forward. If we get decent donations brought in, then multiple months can be bought and the price will go down, giving us more time with it.

http://www.toj.cc/toj.php?x=main/support

Go to the above site and make sure to add a note that it is for the ToJ Mumble server.

Thanks all!

Donated. It would be cool for the Republic side to be able to use the server as well. That way we can have all the SWTOR players on one voice service and be able to coordinate raids and such, especially if some folks are on a different server or playing their republic toons on the same server.

As a back up, I have a 75 slot Mumble server I use for a guild in WoW, and only 5-10 people regularly use it at various times. I could make a CFD password protected section with whatever channels were needed/requested. It wouldn't require any donations as it only costs me like $5/month.

As a back up, I have a 75 slot Mumble server I use for a guild in WoW, and only 5-10 people regularly use it at various times. I could make a CFD password protected section with whatever channels were needed/requested. It wouldn't require any donations as it only costs me like $5/month.

Doh! That would have been good to know. :) We got enough donations to last us a while tho, so we should be good. I imagine that since it is now an Official ToJ mumble server we will eventually migrate in other games and new ones like GW2. I would like to see it replace the TS3 server, cause the quality is light years ahead.

Last edited:
Back