Divorce

Wh1te Out

Please pray for my family and I. My wife and I of 6 1/2 years have reached a point where she feels she cannot forgive some wrongs that have been done by both of us. Specifically, she will be leaving with my two children (3 and 5) in early February and moving across the country to Seattle (I am in Philadelphia). The divorce will be uncontested and "friendly" but I am devastated and distraught over losing my children, despite it being the best option for them. Please keep me in your prayers, that God will help us to find a custody agreement that is good for all, and that my children will understand when told. Thanks for your prayers. They are more than appreciated.

Praying for God's will and Christian support for your entire family. Praising that you have had enough of His guidance to come here for support. Please feel free to PM me or other moderator's who are here to support you regardless of the outcome.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

*****Moderator's Note****** This is not the time to state your feelings or convictions about this subject, but to be there for a family in need of lots of prayers. Be respectful when you post or please do not post at all.

My heart and prayers are with you and your family! Be proud of the fact that you can put the children first, and if worldly distance is the only obstacle, then feel safe in knowing, that its not to far to send your love!

i will pray that the lord heal you both. Please pray to the lord and give him everything the whole bucket. I am sorry that everything is going the way it should but please give it all to the lord he will heal your marragie. just trust him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back