cya laters

Bro.T

Well gang,

I've to the point where I can no longer justify paying for 4 different game subscriptions. I've got 4 gaqmers in the house but only I play WH and I haven't been on enough to justify WH being the one to keep.

Just a week ago I was telling myself that I would simply get on more but the sad truth is I don't have the kind of time on my hands that I used to and I can't really split time between games any longer. So, I'll be cutting things down to just 2 game accounts.

The good news is I will still get to see some of you in that game that will not be mentioned! If'n any of ya'll happen to frequent that neck of the woods, my mains name is Tavar and my alt is Miciah.

It was great to get to know all of you! Who knows, I may get bored with these other games and be back someday. I know I have left this other game 3 times before and still came back later. May God richly bless you.

Bro.T

That sucks. I really enjoyed chatting and playing with you back in the early days of Waaagh!

But, I can understand the fiscal responsibility, as well. I hope you continue to enjoy whatever game you play, even if it is a dirty, stinky, outdated game. :p

Back