Custom Map Game Night...Sept 22 or 23rd?

I'd show for either night, provided I don't start working by then. Considering how crapulently the job search is going, I don't think that's a concern. :(

So we aren't doing anything on this Tuesday?
I need to spend some time Tuesday (Sept. 16) night packing for a 3-day trip to Tulsa, but I'd still be able to make it out to the server for a Custom Map Game Night.

Count me in!

Even though I'll have Warhammer by then, I could definitely be available for some TF2 action. Monday would work a little better for me but I think I can clear the schedule for either the 22 or 23. Just let me know what day and time to plan for. :)

Lance

22nd would be best for me and Meghen. We attend FPU at our church on Tuesdays so that would not make for much time between that and bed.

Sounds like a plan. I usually work on Mondays so if that is the deciding day then I might not be able to come. But Tuesday(23) is a definite.

Maybe we can hold the event both nights?

I'd rather not split the community across two nights. You might end up with 5 people on monday and then 15 on tues. Can certainly schedule a *regular* map rotation game night for monday though.

I will schedule both in Steam.

REMINDER: tonight is Custom Map Game night, starting around 9pm EST or shortly there after. Annath, didn't have time to get your cp_rocket_v3 map together, I can probably put it on the server later though and then hope everybody gets it from your link.

Back