custom forum signatures **Possible dial-up warning!**

Arkanjel

So far Ive made a few different types of forum signatures for myself. I plan on making more. If anybody would like one, let me know and Ill see what I can come up with.

Here are a few of the one I have made so far. Ill add to it as I make more of them.

cgaarksigut7.jpg

arkbannerbz8.jpg

arkanjelavatarbd8.jpg

cgasig2aya3.jpg

shyfroggycopymr0.jpg

These are by no means supposed to be like a menu board, just a sampling is all.

Last edited:
i'd love to see what you could come up with for Shyfroggy!

oh and the ones you posted so far look really cool!

Thanks Shyfroggy! Do you have any images that you would like me to use in it? Perhaps a color scheme?

SirThom you can never have too many signatures. Do you have anything you would like to see?

SirThom you can never have too many signatures. Do you have anything you would like to see?
Not sure... I'd have to think about it. You may be able to help out with a project I'm working on, so stay tuned. =)

Wow, Ark. I really like the fonts you used on the first 3? Which font is #2 and #3? It looks like a must have! :D

hmm... i'm very interested! word signatures bore me, and i grow tired of remaking them.

i would like the same text style as Shyfroggy's, blue picture, and I want Friends of God [FoG]
Amicus Dei of [FoG]
like froggy's... except my name is on bottom and smaller than Friends of God...
as for the picture, how about the sistine chapel's back wall (famed Adam and God picture) with only the hands (no bodily areas PLEASE.) also with a blue tint to sort of blend in, again, like froggy's

can you do that for me?

Amicus Dei of [FoG];177953 said:
hmm... i'm very interested! word signatures bore me, and i grow tired of remaking them.

i would like the same text style as Shyfroggy's, blue picture, and I want Friends of God [FoG]
Amicus Dei of [FoG]
as for the picture, how about the sistine chapel's back wall (famed Adam and God picture) with only the hands (no bodily areas PLEASE.) also with a blue tint to sort of blend in, again, like froggy's

can you do that for me?

I will see what I can come up with for you. :)

Amicus Dei of [FoG];177953 said:

Amicus Dei of [FoG]

can you do that for me?

Ok here is what I have come up with. I have the file in layers still so stuff is easy to change around if you want me to make it different of perhaps change the colors. What do you think?

amicusdeivk3.jpg

Back