CS servers temporarily offline

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
Well the machine hosting the cs servers just went offline..i think a hard disk failed. The timing's good though because this upcoming wed the new server goes online. Once i have the operating system loaded i'll let pastorwirl know and we'll start rebuilding the servers. So for a bit of time GFC's CS servers are offline. Also the GFC website will be going offline(along with all of the others i host) since the same server is hosting everything..:)

I'll keep everyone posted on the transition..:)

*UPDATE* sure enough the primary boot hard disk died. I was able to mark the bad spot and reinstall so i can get the configs off the other drive that has the cs files on it..:) All of the maps and other files can easily be downloaded so i'm not interested in backing those up. The drive hosting the cs servers is fine and it will return to my spare parts bin..<G>

If you guys want feel free to play on my server, it is in my signature. It isn't completely clean because i decided to split the payment with tons of friends from school. But it is a fun server most of the time. And if you ever need an admin just let me know. My AIM is Alizak324.

We are in the process of saving up to purchase a high-powered server or raise the funds to rent a high-powered server at a datacenter.

Back