CS Server

Alizak

Sleestack
Hey guys,

Been a while since i have played games alot, was just wondering if you guys had a CS or CSS server running so i could hop on and play you guys a little.

Hope to talk to you guys later,

-Alizak

It has been discontinued due to lack of use/interest. We play cs on other servers and also play a healthy bit of GW as well.

Ah, that is good to hear. I recently bought a CSS server with a couple of my friends, we are all pitching in a few bucks a month to play. Still working on the mods for the server, it is a little harder then what i remember. But if you guys are ever bored and would like to play the ip is 8.12.65.109:27015. The servers name should have something like -=In Motion Gaming in it. Would be great to play with you guys again some time. I play an hour or so almost every night with my friends so hope to see you guys on some time soon.

Yeah i have noticed that, giving it a break trying to mod the server because i am getting more irritated with it then i need to be so i am just leaving it with admin and quake sounds because everyone loves quake sounds =P

unfortunatly with steam's latest series of updates source games crash my machine..:( Steam says it's my firewall server..rofl..when it's only source based games that have this issue. So i'm off source until I get a new box apparently.

Back