cs 1.6

I have the baseline setup. All i have to do now ar to get the goodies online and get the admin accesses setup.

Frnakly,

it's been low on my priority list as i have barely logged into GW much less CS. Ok i am going to bring up 1.6 with adminmod only right now. Genesis is nearly begging me to bring it back online. I'll worry about the neat sounds later. Give me a couple of days..:)

Now I don't know if this is the right spot to post this so if it isn't please excuse me :p . I was wondering if anyone plans to play cs anytime? like a certain time so that way I can join with you guys. I play in a few other servers but it isn't "clean" so to say. So I was wondering if there is any time that everyone gets on or if it is just a random day and time when people join to play.

We are working on getting our 1.6 server back up. Trust me as soon as HCS has a little bit of free time, he will take care it. If for no other reason, his wife really wants to play 1.6 LOL.

But, priorities are priorities and his are

God
Marriage
Family
Work
Cleaning the house (tis good for his #2 priority :) )
CS server

Gen

*agress with Gen* Yep. The 1.6 server will be up as soon as We (meaning HCS :p ) Have the time to get to it. :)

Priorities are important. :D

Yea thats cool. I am only 17, 18 this month :) so I wouldn't really know much about priorities lol. So for now i'll just play when I see people on but thanks for the heads up.

ahhh 17, now is a good time to start with making good priorities for your life, ones that will continue as you grow older

Back