Crafting Request

ewoksrule

There are 2 crafted items I would like from Factions but I am focusing my time on Nightfall at the moment and it will be a long ways off till I can get them on my own. Would anyone be so kind as to have them crafted for me. I can gladly pay up front with mats+plat+bracelets if needed. I will provide a tip for you time as well ;)

Weaponsmith: Honglei Sun
Item wanted: Fire Wand
Halves skill recharge of Fire Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
Energy +15
Energy regeneration -1

Materials:40 Iron, 6 Scale, 5 Platinum

-and-

Collector: Jung Zeng
item: Flame Artifact
Energy +12
9 Fire Magic
Energy +15
Energy regeneration -1
Health +30

Materials: Collecting: 5 Jade Bracelets

yes. i can pick them up for you... yet i need the materials. that is the only catch... i have... none of what you mentioned... thus, i will need those materials. If you have them just tell me where to meet you to trade them out.... so.... yeah....

Ok sweet, I wont be on till late tonight (9 PST) and I saw that you are a East Coaster. So perhaps tommorrow night we can hook up. I should be on earlier. I have everything needed in the bank waiting.

Thanks!

sounds good... i've had a long day so i won't be on tonight... i will probably pick it up for you tomorrow. God Bless. and give me a time in which your on... my schedule is pretty flexible, so i can get on almost any time... as long as it isn't later than midnight on East... so...

And if for some reason Glich desides to not help, PM me and i will do it.

Hey ewok, I still have the "invited by sydney ablaze" on my name in the roster. I figured I'd never see the character again, and yet... :eek:

Oh, and factions is for n00bs. :p

Back