Coren Direbrew - fastest run?

Jethiel

Had a pretty funny convo with Sam yesterday about how fast we've been able to get Coren down and it kinda peaked my interest. Now I just want to get a good group together and see how fast we can down the filthy bugger!

Fastest I have him at right now is 28 seconds...and Sam has him down at 22 seconds :eek:

Treat it like a raid "3, 2, 1, pulling!" hehe

Joe I would love to do that! Though my priest isn't much of a burst class so I'd have to just Mind Spike Spam the whole fight...If you want to get a group together here in the next few days and try it out let's do it. We won't even need a healer as long as we have a good tank. Just bring a tank and 4 burst dps and you'll have the fastest kill yet.

not sure what my fastest was, however i have been able to pull close to 19k dps (as a record) on the fight with my tank !! so i could help set that record !

Had a couple runs with bloodlust, 1 Arcane mage, 1 MM hunter, and a frost death knight, and me on my elemental shaman. Heh, I think we dropped him in about 15-18 seconds. Not one dps was under 25k.

Back