Convention pictures available

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Okay, I've collected and posted all the pictures and movies taken during the convention to my FTP. If you already have a username and password, log in and begin downloading. If you attended the event but have not used my FTP before, e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org with the username and password you would like to use.

I will be posting pictures to a gallery soon--perhaps even as soon as tonight. My next task is to encode the infamous "shark-catching" video and begin distributing it.

2 things, i only saw the first 3 pages of the thing but honestly u all look like geeks (no offense), and 2nd Rizz really does look like a brit
laugh.gif
lol glad ya'll had fun now i actually know who the people i kill look like
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ June 08 2004,11:08)][...] but honestly u all look like geeks (no offense) [...]
That's because we are geeks, Atown. I, for one, wouldn't have it any other way.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ June 08 2004,11:53)]<-- not a geek
says the computer gamer guy on a computer gaming forum in response to digital pictures posted of him at a computer guy convention.... (in response to another guy who actually went through 3 pages of them)

biggrin.gif
 GEEK  
biggrin.gif

I'm forming a Geek fans club.  Geeks come together to play the games they love to play. We support a wide range of games, and have a compiliation of guilds, groups, and clans. Anyone want to join?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ June 09 2004,1:48)]I'm forming a Geek fans club.  Geeks come together to play the games they love to play.  We support a wide range of games, and have a compiliation of guilds, groups, and clans.  Anyone want to join?
What do you think the Christian Gamers Alliance is? :p

Ok I saw the pic of u guys forcing LionofJudah in to teks car and I'm upset that u can push aroud the poor guy. Also who was holding the jumper cables and what did u plan on doing with it. Ouch. Lion is a brave man.
smile.gif

Probably to cardiovert him by shocking his heart into a normal rhythm since he appears to be in A-Fib or maybe Ventricular Tachycardia, potentially lethal cardiac dysrhythmias... probably brought on by the shock of meeting those people from Oklahoma...

tounge.gif
cool.gif

oklohoma, what happened there. Thats where that bombing took place right.
So are u a doc, bio student, or do u watch alot of ER like me.

Back