Console.ccgr.org

iamscott

Sorry about not being available lately. I have had quite a lot on my plate, so I haven't been able to do anything. Typically, I prefer that you send the reviews to me, but since I send them ccgr anyway, it really doesn't matter. If at all possible, the way that reviews are written doesn't really matter to me, but I have given the format to some of my friends. If you know anybody who owns an XBox or PS1, or even a PS2, please give them my email, which is listed in the Madden NFL 2003 review. It is macdaddy@ccgr.org.

CCGR, I wrote another review last night, and sent it to you through Yahoo! Messenger... I hope you got it. Anyway, if anyone has any questions about console.ccgr.org, let me know. Remember, I'm not too available, but I will try to answer posts. thanks.

Hey, I know I said I was gonna write up some reviews for Xbox games, but I've gotten busy. Sorry about that. I'm still planning on writing up some for you.

I've recently gotten PSOX & Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO for Xbox, so I'll probably write up something for those games.

Yeah, thanks. I currently need somebody to review games for XBox and PS2, because I mainly have GC reviewers. Not that their help isn't wanted, but some balance is needed and it would be nice to have a steady stream of reviewers for both PS2 and XBox.

Back