Considering this build for PvP

SKLURB

Called from Darkness Web Developer
Feel free to critique. It will help me flesh it out.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MMfp.0qRfdoboz.Ehzoqd0udR.x0x

Main goal is to be a PvP-centric, stealthy, ranged damage dealer with an emphasis on mobility, snares/stuns, and survivabilty. This is pretty much just a solo 1v1, 1v2 build.

This is a first draft, but would welcome some feedback from people who have played other classes or have experience with similar builds. I intend to make other separate builds for group PvP, group PvE, and solo PvE.

Last edited:
I'd like to help but as my play time will be limited I'm restricting myself to playing one class which will be warrior.

...must... gank... Tek... before end of beta <kidding> :p .

Last edited:
How come you chose the Marks top tier vs the Sin? Being able to completely vanish and lose all CC on you at the same time, even in combat, is like a stealth's dream eh?

Adding 10 points from the tank tree to remove your squishyness is an interesting call. On paper that sounds pretty good. I am curious how it plays out in real world.

Looks like a fun build, will have to let us know how it performs! I have no rogue experience yet so I don't have much input, sorry. :)

How come you chose the Marks top tier vs the Sin? Being able to completely vanish and lose all CC on you at the same time, even in combat, is like a stealth's dream eh?

Adding 10 points from the tank tree to remove your squishyness is an interesting call. On paper that sounds pretty good. I am curious how it plays out in real world.

Looks like a fun build, will have to let us know how it performs! I have no rogue experience yet so I don't have much input, sorry. :)

I do plan to have an Assassin main build that will have 'vanish' so this is intended to be a ranged solo PvP build. With the mobility, knockbacks, stuns, snares, and ability to break snares, teleport + bonus armor and endurance, my intention is to be in and out if possible, but also to be able to stay in the thick of it against multiple targets and survive.

I feel pretty confident with my distribution of points in Assassination and Riftstalker, but still feel my Marks layout may be a bit rough.

After having watched some video of the Sabatage I wonder about it being a great PvP class too,, lots of snares and massive AOE damage. Perhaps not as good burst DPS for 1 v 1....

After having watched some video of the Sabatage I wonder about it being a great PvP class too,, lots of snares and massive AOE damage. Perhaps not as good burst DPS for 1 v 1....

They have a great burst. Very fun soul to play. There is also a nifty Bladedancer/Riftstalker/Bard build that uses Cadence for gaining combo points quickly and ultimately boosts yourself to bonus dmg, armor, and a 40% heal.

Looks like a fun toon.. has some characteristics of my Burglar in LOTRO, which is my favorite toon. I'll probably try one out.

Back