CONNECTED OR NOT?!?!

Alizak

Sleestack
Okay i have a problem i don't understand but everytime i get onto the GFC server i can get in and choose my guy most of the time and then it freezes and a minute later it says connection problem on the top right in red...i don't understand why...can anyone help?

OH MY WORD!!! I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!! AND THEN THE SERVER IN UR FAV'S SAYS NOT RESPONDING, BUT ITS ONLY THAT SERVER THEN ANY OTHER ONE U CONNECT TO SAME THING!!! grrr.. i am "steamed" (no pun intended) ... sorry about the caps :(

yesterday i could connect to the toj pub, which was one that wouldn't work, but then i tried to connect to a cs death match server and it happened again

Warning: Connection Error

It means your ISP is having trouble connecting to that server.

When that occurs, try typing: tracert GFC IP address, on your dos prompt, if you see[ " " " ]between lines, it means your ISP could not get through to the server.

Its a normal error in Half-Life and Mod games.

Best way to avoid any problems, when you see that warning, imediately exit that game.

i checked the steam-powered forums and alot of other people are having the same issue but its only with cs 1.6.... hopefully it is only temporary

i get that error all the time, it means im haveing a lag spike ^_^

Back