Concern

Flashon

Not really sure how to start this, but here it goes..

I believe it was 2 1/2 years ago when I fully became a member of ToJ, that was of course when i bearly had any knowledge of CS, guns, aiming, and what not. You could probably call me a noob back then and I probably would have agreed.

Those times, I would definitely call, happy times. I felt very priviledged to be part of a community where people interacted online through games and not only that had numerous other activities that were christian related. I probably was as happy and proud as I never been to be part of a community that counted ME important, even though it was practically my first experience being part of a big.. organization. I even joined to help Starcraft chapter prosper for about half a year, holding ToJ-sc activities and more. Though through staff decisions I was demoted to regular member from being in a leading position in other team, I felt happy that I did something to help what Tek7 was trying to achieve.

However, past couple weeks I lost all the feelings I had for ToJ. I see this community different, then one I saw and experienced 2 1/2 years ago. It seems that people deceive me or see me with hatred whether I have the ToJ tag on or not. I've gone through many stifes before, between sD/ToJ relationship. I don't think it hit me as hard or fatally as it did during the past couple weeks. From the moment I rejoined ToJ after the sD incidence, I tried my best to come back to the community and respect others. By some member, however, I received the opposite of what I've been trying to do. Many times it had forced me to leave the server out of anger or disappointment, and in one incidence, kicked by an admin while I was arguing with the ToJer who insulted me, and quite a few things that I stand for. Aparently I was the only one who was kicked between the argument since when i rejoined the server, ToJer I was arguing, maintained it's score.

I don't care if people insult me or not, but what disappoints me the most is that people in ToJ that are ruining what Tek7, and the rest of the CS-chapter staffs have started. I can't believe that the same community that made me proud, is now making me take my steps away from it. The purpose I posted this forum, is so people may realize that your own actions, will defile or ruin the works that other people are trying so hard to achieve. I just couldn't stand in the sideline and watch this happening. I had to say something to the public so people may realize it can happen.

-FlashoN

there are more arguments... XD We should just cool off, like what Jesus would do!

*sits in winter hottub.... sssssss.... steam rising from your body, not the pool. rofl*

I don't think I've ever argues with you, or for that matter talked to you. If it comes to it in the future I'll try to keep a cool head.

Gandhi said:
I promise I won't do FlashOn FlashOff anymore. :)

LOL!

I couldn't agree more. I have a great amount of respect for Tek7 and the "founding fathers" of ToJ, not a whole lot of respect for the members that are eating at its core.

We all love flash, albert and me go way back... we're all working hard to bring ToJ back to the good ol' days... but it can't happen overnight. =(

I love Albert for the most part...we ran ToJ-sc together, played lots of cs together and make jokes on how bad each other are. Whoever gotta problem with my lil azn friend will have to go through him (as meat shield) then ill will own you.

kthx

-Micah

Thanks for the support guys, well I think things have to be a bit more corrected on here, I got couple pm's from admins which is great to see, who promised to correct things around.

lol I'd like lunch and I can atest to these guys arguing with albert not naming anyone for any matter but I agree with some of the problems that are arising in ToJ and I hope that use old members can help bring back what was at the begining cause this was the first place I joined when I didn't kno how to play either [>_<]

Oh yes, Albert when you get a chance PM me on IRC I gotta some questions for you.

#toj #2gen #lastbullet etc im usually in all of them

I now remember what it was like when I first entered ToJ. Lol, topic is a bit old, but whatever.

I think I got a taste of those "golden" days

(haha! first time i use a "old" phrase)

I felt that the ToJ'ers were more connected and friendly with each other, rather than treating them like players on a server. I feel we should have some sort of ToJ get together online sorta thing. A party? :D I think the reason that everyone is getting agitated is because there is a large group now and we do not know everyone very well. *having more ppl is definately a good thing!*

I feel stupid for posting in an old topic. >_<

He was/is always cool with me even when i was a nublet... he and a few of those guys helped me move from nublet to noob... they helped me with respect.... respect is a thing that people need these days.

Yes i am not dead just tempory impared with 44 k net till augest and the LONG summer will help because in the states at my grandparents house i will have wireless dsl... which will help me a whole lot.... and being older more mature in many different ways will help me... yes i will be on the sever in 7 weeks.... hopefull wont seem to be to long...

Well anyway sorry about the spam.. Just keep it real.. and itll help in the long run..

Last edited:
Any admin close this plz? I started this topic on concern, but it's turning into a joke thread again...

Back