Competitive TDM is back

kraniac

Just thought I'd drop by with this link for you.

http://www.prounreal.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80996

My ex-teammate Nytejade::LOB:: put The Fractionary back online, and High Voltage and a lot of the other competitive TDMers are getting back into the game recently because of it. Now they're organizing a TDM tournament. I'm intending to participate, and if any of you fine people want to join up, I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

Interesting. I'm afraid I better not, as hitscan2k4 isn't quite my thing, but it is nice to see! Things have been more interesting in UT3 as of late, too. Down with YAMS!

I still have UT2004 installed, but you guys would stomp me into the ground. Still, it's TDM and as long as I'm an extra player on a server with an odd number of players, I should be okay.

I still have UT2004 installed, but you guys would stomp me into the ground. Still, it's TDM and as long as I'm an extra player on a server with an odd number of players, I should be okay.

Uh ur that is until the other team figures out who the weakest player is and comes to the realization they can avoid the tough players and win by killing you alone...

Oh and yes Hi Kraniac! Glad to see you are still around and thanks for the guest appearance on TF2 :) . I think all my TF2 time has improved my FPS skills overall. On UT (if I had it installed) I could probably get 3 kills on you out of 40 deaths instead of 2 like last time :p .

Last edited:
Uh ur that is until the other team figures out who the weakest player is and comes to the realization they can avoid the tough players and win by killing you alone...
All my games of Battle FreezeTag Arena have spoiled me. I somehow forgot that TDM was scored that way.

Back