CoD Saturday

Captain_Tea

In case you haven't been following the thread in the general forum, we are going to start having a CoD Thursday every week :), as well as Unreal Monday, TF2sday and Left4 Wednesday. To my knowledge all game nights will start around 8:30 to 9:00pm est.

Last edited:
To my knowledge all game nights will start around 8:30 to 9:00pm est.
TF2sday is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. Central every Tuesday. Each chapter chooses its own start time, but I would guess 8 p.m. Central would be about the time people get on for gaming.

I will only make one Game night a week, yes BB is slowing down his gaming, main reason only one is because of the late hour over here, if possible I will make both our nights[UT and Cod] 20:30 is 02:30 here, Ouch but I will be there :)

We got strong armed by TF2, their taking our gamenight since they are more popular and now have a competition team going.

Why don't we move back to Saturday for the time being, since it will allow Blackbeard to play without staying up all night.

We got strong armed by TF2, their taking our gamenight since they are more popular and now have a competition team going.

Strong Armed T_T T_T T_T I did try to warn you guys because we've been having practice on that day when you first started really I did snif, snif, T_T.

Last edited:
Strong Armed T_T T_T T_T I did try to warn you guys because we've been having practice on that day when you first started really I did snif, snif, T_T.

Don't cry my little furry friend.

Since BB is the co-leader and he lives where he lives its only fair to move it to Saturday anyhow. That way he can still woop me every week even with his 350 ping.

Don't cry my little furry friend.

Since BB is the co-leader and he lives where he lives its only fair to move it to Saturday anyhow. That way he can still woop me every week even with his 350 ping.

I will shortly be announcing the change in many pms would you like me to add that the Cod group is moving to Saturday? Give me the time (time zone) you want it on Saturday and I will include that as well.

Last edited:
I will shortly be announcing the change in many pms would you like me to add that the Cod group is moving to Saturday? Give me the time you want it on Saturday and I will include that as well.

Yes please do. 11:30am est would be good I think, unless BB has any objections.

And remember that not all members who own CoD4 or CoD5 also own TF2, so overlap isn't a terrible thing. With as many chapters as Tribe of Judah has, conflicting events is going to be inevitable. We'll try to minimize them, but sometimes we won't be able to avoid them.

Saturday was a Great Turnout, we even got on TS, which beats speed typing, even tho most of us do Both, LOL, Looking forward to our next match up :D

Glad you showed up Cap, The Three of us plus a few Drifters made COD Saturday a Success, ColdSteel and Captain Tea were Hittin Nails Hard, unfortunately I was the Nail, LOL, GGS all

Hi guys ^^ I bought call of duty waw while it was on sale on steam, and so.... Now my dad and I both own a copy... And I think it would be way awesome if we could join you guys to play it some time?

Sure Bijou, You are Both Welcome to join us, need to add each other as Friends [Name is BlackB3ard ] and its the same for Steam, hope to see you soon :)

Back