cluelesss phasetim

Just keep playing and you'll get the hang of it. Ask questions if you really don't know how to do something.

Read on, my good man. Read on.
smile.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Kidan Gets screenshot of this thread's title</center></span>

AHA! I now have proof of what I've claimed for so long. Tim's clueless!
laugh.gif

choose either marines or aliens.

In ns maps

If your a marine, DON"T ever get in the comm chair. That is really for experienced players only. Fire up your own game one day and have a look in there. Grab wepons and go where you are told. If you don't play as a team as a rine, it's over for the team. Aliens are designed to be able to play solo, but your better up following others around. Use your map button, usually c, to see the maps and where you are.

if your alien, you get res as you make kills, and as the team has resource points. You can spend that to change your alien into differrent ones. Play around with them it's fun.

On your first few games just follow others around and copy them. Be quiet, wait to pounce on rines from unobvious positions. Laugh a lot.

If no ones giving you any wepons as a rine, cos your new, just follow a heavy wepon around, cos when he dies you just 'shop the dead' and pick it up, with whatever ammo he has.

If your playing combat, all your kills go to experience. (it's like w3) and kills by team mates also gets shared around, and some servers dish out experience if your falling behind. use that experience to buy upgrades, change aliens. Kill the enemy hive or cc and it's side away, and start again at 0 expereince.

Combat maps ie co_mapname are easier for beginners. You get a handle on weapons and battle, then take it to an ns server where a little skill is very helpful.

cheers

sealcomm

Back