Clan Fudge friendly scrim, next Friday, Aug 8th

Shagz

Hey ladies 'n gents,

I'd like to see if there's any interest in getting together for a friendly scrim with Clan Fudge next Friday evening? The last session was a great time and offered us a chance to do a little more serious strategy than you get while pubbing, and Fudge is up for a rematch! :)

Post your interest/availability for next friday if you're interested 'n lets get a team together. :)

I could possible make it, if I know when to get online.

I'm banned from gaming at the moment, but I hope you guys have fun. ;)

Friday nights are usually date nights for me and my wife, so I doubt I'll make it to the scrim.

I am always up for a game but never able to commit. </strikes oh so cool pose> If the wind blows me that way I'll be there... </ends oh so cool pose and returns to normal dorky self T_T >

Yup, that seems to be the case. Just made another announcement on the Steam Community page, we'll see if we can drum up a couple more.

Bakey, looks like we have:

Shagz
Whon (need to give him a time)
Sloth of Speed
Annath
Elihu

Enough for a scrim, Bakey?

Also, gotta figure time and server.

Time: 9pm EST?
Server: either-or

I will be back tongiht around 8:30 - 9:00 CST as I have a golf tourny tomorrow morning and my group is putting in a little pratice time after work today. But, I'll be on as fast as I can tonight.

Bakey, looks like we have:

Shagz
Whon (need to give him a time)
Sloth of Speed
Annath
Elihu
If Elihu is playing, I'll likely play as well. This will likely be our last chance to play a scrimmage together for a long while since he'll be playing Warhammer Online starting next Friday.

Cool, so you guys may have 6. I told Elihu and Tek in IRC that I'm actually not going to be around tonight, but to look for Sundae in our IRC channel (#fudge on Gamesurge) or you guys can just invade the Chocolate Shoppe and ask anyone wearing a [FDG] tag about scrimming tonight.

Back