Christmas present

Manyik

OK guys I know this is a MAJOR item, but Kel saw the elemental sword last night on eBay and WOW. Since we are of course not going to buy it from there I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me acquire it as a Christmas gift for my lovely wife. Please try and keep this a secret as it is meant to be a gift and don't mention it to Kel if she is on. Yes she knows I am looking but hopefully she won't know if I get it. She promises to play only her two Kel toons between now and Christmas. As I stated earlier I know this is a major item and therefore would be wiling to pay or trade or whatever for it. Guildwiki says it can be found in Desolation and Torment chests I would appreciate anyone who knows these CR showing me the ropes here.

Rho and PopCorn Boy

Last edited:
I had seen these swords on GW guru go for a bunch and decided that I wanted to aquire one for myself so i could mod it up and sell it. The area that I tried was Nightfallen Jahai, in the Realm of Torment. I probably opened 25+ chest and i had no luck. I just grabbed a group of heches/heros and ran around until i saw a chest. It's not very efficient (especially since i was using my mesmer), but each time i went out i found about 2-3 chests. If you are looking for someone to run around and look for chest in this area i would be glad to tag along.

I would love to have your company in the wastelands that are the Nightfallen Jahai, in the Realm of Torment. I to have been making CR here to no avail but I will not be discouraged. This sword must be attainable right, and we will attain.

Rho

Cant Kel see this??

BTW: if im not killing my computer over Gate of Madness. i wouldnt mind helping.

She can but has chosen not to. Besides unfortunately she is not the kind of person who savors the surprise aspect of gift giving. I am generally making two CR a day in this realm right now trying to get this sword anytime anyone wants to tag along I would love the company.

Rho

Are you running or fighting to the chests? If running I can't help because my Monk is the only one that far. Fighting is another matter and this is the type of thing I enjoy.

Ok, Rho, I just got one from one of the Margonite chests. Its requirement 13 (wouldn't you know it). The mods and inscription will need to be replaced also. If that is good enough just let me know. Looks really neat though.

Ok, Rho, I just got one from one of the Margonite chests. Its requirement 13 (wouldn't you know it). The mods and inscription will need to be replaced also. If that is good enough just let me know. Looks really neat though.

Wow thats crazy awesome!
Good job Halonic!

Back