Christians will turn on you for knowing Christ

Opywang

Can anybody here truly know Christ? It's a very good question what one may experience will feel genius that they are the true Christians, but in reality they aren't. You can be a Christian, and fight, strife, hate among brother, and sister because of disagreement, but it doesn't mean you're not a Christian, or not saved.

The Bible says we are to have mercy on the unbelievers, and the doubters. I'm learning thing the hard way, and learning to be merciful, and learning that there is many levels of Christians from babe to mature.

For 20 years I've been an outcast from the majority of the Christians because most Christians doesn't really know the Bible very well, and I will admit that I have good understanding about the Bible, and even I do not know them, but I get some idea here, and there, and I admit what I know is just the beginning, and I am still a babe, and I'm no where near mastering, and I believe if I got it perfect I'd be like Christ because he said we are to be perfect.

Jesus said it's very hard, and it's not easy, and he even condemned the pharisees for shutting the door of the kingdom of heaven in people face because of how hard it is to be perfect. Christians doesn't realize how difficult it is, and neither can they comprehend the difficulty. When they see a brother, or sister that they do not agree, and even if they cannot do it, or won't even do it they will try to stop others even if it's very difficult, and extremely hard to achieve.

Christians are so worry about witchcraft, sorcery, mediums, and is always limiting people to keep people from knowing God, and Christians forget that God is the one that teach us, and Christians are taught by faith through the Holy Spirit, and most Christian doesn't try to encourage people to get better at having relationship with God, and doesn't teach other Christian that we are to give our body to God, and we are to let God be in control with our body.

The Bible says our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and it says that God has bought us with a price, and we are to give our body to God, and let God do as he please with the Holy Spirit in the temple, and we are not to block other from coming in the temple, and our body are a church, and it's not the building that is a church, and our body is the temple for the Holy Spirit, and we worship God in the temple.

Y'all see there is no limit how the temple goes what goes on in one temple is how God has made it according to his will, and the other temple will have something different. Everybody is different that is according to the Father how he has design for his good pleasure. One may have this gift, and the other may have this, and that there is nobody the same, or alike, and Christians are fighting among each other, and turning on to each other because it did not fit in there teaching that they have been taught by God, or by mere human rule.

We as a Christian we are to do the will of God, and we as a Christians we are to learn to trust God, and we as a Christian we need to realize that without God we're nothing, and if we have something it's according to his will, and it's his will that made manifest that he's please with, and we as a Christian need to stop trying to block the will of God that he has made manifest according to his will.

Let's admit it nobody truly knows anything, and God has made sure of this because we cannot please God without faith. If one says they know all they really do not know very much it's written, and God is very clear, and he has made it impossible for us to figure out the Lord, and if any Christians believe they know the Bible, and is not wrong no matter what then that person is deceived.

I've been wrong before, and I can be wrong again, and if I can be wrong then it mean we are to humble, and we can't just assume, or play a guessing game it's just too risky, and it limit you from knowing God, and it also limit your brother, and sister by putting a stumbling stone in there path blocking a brother, and sister from achieving perfection to please the Lord.

This is why I am on here because I do not know everything, and I am trying to learn, and Christians are trying to block me from learning, and block me from pleasing God, and glorifying him so I am sharing this with y'all, and I will keep it short so y'all won't have to read so much, and I would appreciate a reply, and if I offend anybody please don't take it literally, and remember I am still learning, and sorry about my poor English I am deaf in real life.

Last edited:
Yes is the answer your question and some fuel for Jesus, is anything more than being called a Gentile is just all more reasons to know Jesus! Like knowing him hurts hehehe Hold on to Jeremiah 2:21-22 (I use NLT). Easy note is, You need Jesus! Lol and if it stands out that I said You than woohoo, I do too!!! Work on that Love like he worked up to Love you!!!

Titus 1:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

I just did some research on carnal tonight, and I learn something very interesting, and this is what this entire post is about.

It's saying what we're talking about is that these Christians are a carnal Christian.

Does the carnal Christian exist or are all Christians living carnally in some areas of our lives? The Bible gives us these warnings:
  • “Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? For when one says, ‘I follow Paul,’ and another, ‘I follow Apollos,’ are you not mere human beings?” – 1 Corinthians 3:1-8
I notice a lot of Christians love to quarrel, and are very jealous, and now it make sense they are carnally Christians.

Romans 8:6-10 King James Version (KJV)
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

I notice there is hardly much peace these day it's all strife, and argument debating, and trying to fix one, and another that please them, and not God.

Where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal…? —1 Corinthians 3:3

Last edited:
I mean this in the nicest way possible, but when I read some of the stuff on here I felt convicted to register just so I can post here.

We are called to speak the truth in love. Christianity is not "anything goes because I love everyone". I don't support my son's decision to play in the street but I still love him. Similarly, I love people who are doing something that God said is bad.

progressive/liberal Christianity is heresy. When we stop calling out heretics we are welcoming people to distort twist and preach a cherry picked version of God's infallible word. There is nothing wrong with opposing ideals that God says are wicked, and there is nothing wrong with correcting a Christian who is living contradictory to God's word. (2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:)

So speak the truth in love. If you just lose some friends on facebook you got off easy. Remember Stephen in Acts? Speaking the truth cost him his life. Jesus didn't promise us popularity and easy living when He left, He promised us persecution and death. When you stop speaking the truth for fear of offending someone, you've become joel osteen.(Luke 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. )

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but when I read some of the stuff on here I felt convicted to register just so I can post here.

We are called to speak the truth in love. Christianity is not "anything goes because I love everyone". I don't support my son's decision to play in the street but I still love him. Similarly, I love people who are doing something that God said is bad.

progressive/liberal Christianity is heresy. When we stop calling out heretics we are welcoming people to distort twist and preach a cherry picked version of God's infallible word. There is nothing wrong with opposing ideals that God says are wicked, and there is nothing wrong with correcting a Christian who is living contradictory to God's word. (2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:)

So speak the truth in love. If you just lose some friends on facebook you got off easy. Remember Stephen in Acts? Speaking the truth cost him his life. Jesus didn't promise us popularity and easy living when He left, He promised us persecution and death. When you stop speaking the truth for fear of offending someone, you've become joel osteen.(Luke 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. )
I am the upset the apple cart..whips in the temple kind of guy...:)

I read this yesterday and thought about it all day. You are so right.

I was "canceled" by a group of online "christians" for standing for the Truth.
I am a Born-Again Christian. After I was shunned by these people I don't think I will ever be the same in my Christian beliefs ever again. I used to be so on-fire for God. I don't care about other Christians or put myself out there for anyone anymore. It costs too much. I keep to myself.

Being an imperfect Christian myself, with my daily faults and flaws, here is some input from me on the subject.

We should be careful whom we share company with, and whom we call friends. There is no perfect friend, no perfect Christian, we will exchange hurts on occasion, that is real life - but warning signs should show when issues are severe and there is little or no support within our friendships.

If a Christian gathering isn't working, you could try another. There are plenty that have great value, and goodness there.
(To me a Christian gathering can equate to quality time with friends and family whom believe in Him, not necessarily just "church")

There are times in our daily walk, that God will show up to call us to do something good for someone else, and this at times can be uncomfortable us, to step out a little further than what we'd prefer to do. Personally, I am reminded of the words of a number of pastors I listen to on the radio that speak the same message - that the good we do for God (which usually means for others) can be aimed at working towards the life beyond this life. This life, contains almost daily difficulty and strife at times, but God promised that Heaven will be a place 300 times greater than any life on this earth. That's why Paul compared it to a race, and the finish line is the next life - and that is written from someone whom led a life of such evangelism and self sacrifice that he faced death often, where most of us can hardly even imagine such a life nor compare our situation to his. When we trust God, and go forward, we can see Him moving in our lives daily. Although there are difficulties and challenges along the way, He will bless our lives along the way as well! He does love us, and wants the best for us.

I recently read the book of Ruth (from the Old Testament), which was quite encouraging for me personally.

We may feel alone some times, but we are not alone. God said "I will never leave you nor forsake you". :)

I hope some portion of this may help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max
Back