Christian EASHL Club Forming

Hello to a lot of old friends and new faces. This is Bill, former head of the Spirit of Elijah GW guild here with CGA (shout out to Derk-- I know he did a phenomenal job after I stepped down!). It's been a long time, but I know that CGA has been, and will continue to be, a city on a hill in the gaming community.

In that spirit, I am inviting anyone with an XBox Live account who professes Christ and will be picking up a copy of NHL 13 to join a newly forming club. We are still in our infancy, but we have grown tired of having to sit through the yelling, screaming, and cussing that normally accompanies EASHL club games and look to form a club that puts Christ first, team second, and individual accomplishments third.

Please feel free to friend request WildBillKickoff or zer0 c00lness on Live to talk. We hope to crank things up almost immediately after the Sept 11 release. Looking forward to the upcoming EASHL season!

Wow Pastori! Haven't seen you in like 5 years! I played GW with you as Sydney Ablaze. Hey so how you can be playing hockey when GW2 just released eh?!? j/k glad to see you back online and hope you get some good recruits. I have never been any good at NHL games myself so I will sit this one out.

Hey Syd! We ran quite a few instances back in the day, and your input was always welcomed during the weekly Bible studies we ran. Glad to see you're running in GW2, and good to hear from you. I know you're an asset to your guild. :)
I also realized just how outdated the sig was above. Wow.

Good to hear from you again, sir!

Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Forum hasn't seen much activity in the last few months, but you might try copying/pasting your post to that forum as well for increased exposure. Every little bit helps!

Back