Checking in again...

Some of you may have realized I not-so-recently disappeared off the face of the Earth...
Well, I'm happy to say that I might actually see you again on GW after months (months being used as a light term meaning +/-.5 years x_X

In any case, I finally collected enough money by getting a job to get myself a nice new HP Pavilion laptop, replacing my old dead Dell Inspiron (which didn't run much of anything anyway). This means that I might be able to play GW some, depending on the condition of my internet (the chances of my activity increasing are drastically hindered there) and the ability of my computer to actually load its first map... which so far has yielded 11% in about 5 minutes.

I'm absolutely 100% certain that the 30 day kick the guild leader down to officer effect has taken affect, so I'm probably the least active officer, given that I haven been kicked or the guild disbanded, etc. (and I'm hoping/assuming that you haven't booted FoG from the alliance yet). In any case, I'd be rather surprized to find it flourishing when/if I finally load up... (PvPers will be rather displeased with my loading times if this continues).

So as I mentioned previously, there are already low chances that I'll be participating any more than I did shortly before vanishing so long ago, and more importantly, I happen to have school starting in only 1.5 weeks, and my excessively large homework piles will interfere with my computer time too... So don't expect any sudden burst of activity and accomplishment or anything :3

Hey its good to see you back. We were wondering where you went. Glad to see it was nothing major like.. like.. house on fire. A lot of people are starting school soon so we can expect a large drop in Alliance activity, so don't feel bad if you can only get on a few times a week. Personally I haven't been able to make it to PvP for a while since I've been busy.

Anyways, its good to see your back!

I would certainly hope so, although the quality of my cape declined excessively when someone changed it to grayscale >_>

In any case...
I HAVE A MICROPHONE WOOT
Now I can lead/assist in HoH battles! woot! No more failed typing assistance!

Back