Channeling Rit?

Halonic

While looking for something new to try while awaiting the Nightfall debut it occurred to me that I have not experimented with my Ritualist as a damage dealer in PvE.

I know to look on the Guru forums and will do that over the next few days. I just wondered if any of you have first hand experience with this. I have capped every elite available for my Ritualist so I am ready from that standpoint.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

My rit is relatively young compared to my other characters. I have to admit, the channeling line has been completely ignored up to this point.

I am curious though. I ran into a ritualist boss with my necro and got hit with a channeling skill that did over 400 damage in one hit. Haven't taken the time to look it up and find out how it got that high against me. I think it was the boss in Mourning Veil Falls.

I found a build on GW wiki called the Continual Channeler. Looks like it might be worth a try. It is not secondary class specific and leaves one open spot for any skill (including elites) of your choice.

Back