Challenge

Wirl

on to something new...
Attention ToJ'ers!!!

This is your favorate, and lovable PastorWirl

If you have not already been aware of, I am also a member of a (VERY) small clan that goes by the tag GFC (God's Frozen Chosen).

We of the GFC would like to invite the ToJ Admin team to a friendly scrim.

The GFC members are as follows:
Myself = SteamRoller
TriggerHappy = The_Great_Eskimo_Pie
Talon = DeadSerious
Phasetim = Deadly Waffle
CarNut = Christian Soldier
Avenger = Prototype

Please post or contact me so that we can discuss a date and time.
ALSO, we are requesting practice time on the private server.

(NOTE: A possible date we can suggest is Jan 1, 7pm PST)

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!!!!!!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Godsfrozenchosen

We of the GFC hope that each of you have blessings in this holiday season. Merry CHRISTmas!!!

nope, steamroller and eskimo pie are on dsl, deadly walffle, i'm pretty sure on cable, proto, myself, and soldier are sharing a cable connection, so lagging out wont be an issue.

lol u guys might have a chance... only carnut is rusty

yeah, unfortualty, he doesnt even have steam installed right now.  We are requesting practice on the private server so we can all practice.  If that doesnt happen, then i can run a server off my computer but carnut and avenger could not join due to router issues.  It would be perfect if we could use the private server 
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Talon @ Nov. 29 2004,5:05)]We are requesting practice on the private server so we can all practice.
You guys are welcome to use the private server at any time. Just send one of admins a date and time and we will hook you up with an RCON admin.

Wirl and phasetim are already admins, or is that what you mean para?  We can send you dates and times to practice on private server like at least a day in advance.  And is the private server set to auto-team balance?  I hope not, if it is can it be configured?  Cant tell you why, its part of our strategy.  
tounge.gif

wirl, i'm looking to see if we have 5 for 7pm PST tonight... will have to be 5v5 not 7v7 though, is that a problem?

Hmm, i believe 7pm Pacific Standard time 5 of us will be able to make it including wirl, he sent out reminders through our geocities site saying he should be home from work arount 9pm Eastern Standard Time, in time for 10pm Easter Standard Time for the possible scrim.  It will be 5v5, we leave out 2 people.  Most likely car crazy will stay out, avenger is ready to go and so am I.  

So as far as we are, 7pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME/10pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME January 1, (making sure we dont get the times mixed up like our last scrim
biggrin.gif
 will be fine as long as Exodus can have 5 admins ready to scrim.  We are requesting to use CAL rules, i think
rock.gif
  and to use teamspeak for communication if thats ok?

Let us know on this thread, i will keep checking it throughout the day.
tounge.gif

This is gonna be fun, i think  
tounge.gif

Back