[Challenge] -=UGA=-

raggety

Hey guys/gals, anyone up for a scrim? I work with another clan called UGA (United Gaming Alliance) and I know that they're looking to scrim against other clans. They're trying to become competitive but right now, they just want some practices. we also have our own server for anyone that's interested. -=UGA=- The doghouse CS1.6 (69.22.140.55:27015).

so if ur interested, u can reply here or post a challenge at http://www.uga-clan.com/.

also, in case ur wondering, they're not a christian clan but they do have some ppl in it that are (like me). trust me, they are pretty well behaved. no cussing, swearing, etc. beer is encouraged though. :D

ALRIGHTY! TN3 will take u on. btw i may msg u sometime today cuz we're in a bind for a server for a cal match. msn is elvenatown@hotmail.com and yahoo is elvishtown i already added you but yeah.

Last edited:
kewl! i got the challenge and i've forwarded to the cs team.

i'm working on the match. i dont see why not but let me check with someof the guys.

Not ToJ related, but Team Socially Distorted will accept any challenges. #sdteam in IRC gamesurge network, or teamsd.fragism.com

Killa,

Rag's idea originally was for against a ToJ team (He's a very good RL friend of mine and we had already discussed it) and so if you want to put together 4 or 5 people that are ToJ and scrim them, go for it. This doesn't have to be any organized team or anything, its just friendly scrims vs his buddies at UGA.

Cory

thats exactly what i was proposing. thanks thad for clearing that up.

let me know if u guys r still up for a friendly scrim. the guys at uga would like to do it when u guys r ready.

yeah my guys are coming up short too. they're having trouble getting a 5 man team together. they have 3 ppl right now.

lets just push it out to another day. i have no heartburn with doing that if you guys are fine with it. we could even say next weekend unless u think thats too early.

Last edited:
I'm willing to arrange something on a friday or saturday. I need time/and warning beforehand to arrange so. But I am not available on Sundays due to church at night.

Back