Casual Gamer seeking Christian XBL friends

Lygernight

I've returned to my Xbox 360 now that I'm a new dad (she's 7 months old now) since I don't have the hours upon hours to spend in games like WoW anymore. Generally I'm available evenings after 8pm EST and some weekends. Just looking for some Christian friends to add on Xbox Live and to hit up games if we're on together. I didn't want to be "that guy" who just shows up all of a sudden with a friend request saying "from tribe of judah" or "from christian gamers alliance". However I'd gladly welcome any new xbox friends with such friend request messages. Hit me up and maybe soon I'll have MW3 (come on Valentines Day present from the Mrs!). I'm mostly a NFS fan and am working on building up my online games selection.

Gamertag: Lygernight81

Then I'll be that guy... though I'm rarely on my 360. You play Forza 4, by chance? It's actually overthrown NFS as favored car series. :O

I've never branched out from the NFS series in racing games. I've always just stuck with it like how people stick with Madden. Honestly I've never considered even trying other racing games outside of the NFS series. I'm hoping to grab Madden 12 and MW3 in the coming weeks. As those seem to be the 2 most played among my friends so far.

Any suggestions for getting a WoW like fix for xbox? I've been looking at some of the fantasy games but I don't know what would be somewhat similar gamestyle wise. I know it's a far stretch from an MMO to a Hack Slash game but I'm going to wear out the Star Wars Series and Fable soon and I need something a little different.

I've never branched out from the NFS series in racing games. I've always just stuck with it like how people stick with Madden. Honestly I've never considered even trying other racing games outside of the NFS series. I'm hoping to grab Madden 12 and MW3 in the coming weeks. As those seem to be the 2 most played among my friends so far.

Any suggestions for getting a WoW like fix for xbox? I've been looking at some of the fantasy games but I don't know what would be somewhat similar gamestyle wise. I know it's a far stretch from an MMO to a Hack Slash game but I'm going to wear out the Star Wars Series and Fable soon and I need something a little different.

Final Fantasy has something similar to WoW. The new one is coming out soon Final Fantasy XIII-2.

I play some as well, XBL: cgdoc519

I sent some requests out as well. I usually play GoW3 and Halo 3 with some MW3 every once in a while.

Back