car mods

nos is illegal *cough*, the injection systems arnt in my area tho :p

having nitris oxide in your car is a hefty fine

Well why would you want "Sneaky Pete" (as we call it in the south) in the first place? NOS is for those tuner geeks. J/K! But in all reality the only place you SHOULD be using that is on the drag strip. If you try using it on a normal road, we'll be reading about you in the obituaries.

That and your more likely to lock your engine. Screwing with your car usually isnt the best idea. Cars nowadays use computers to regulate most of their functions and will adjust to the changes you make. Installing a turbo/super is about as far as I would go. Just note that you run a risk of ruining the engine wether through mods or overheating it.

You can always check out NOPI online. Summit Racing is another. NOPI is more geared toward imports so you might want to start there.

You could get an old Porsche 944... they are great for drifting... I know from person expirience ( usually happened when I didnt want to) :D. If your gonna drift, dont get NOS. You'll need your money in weight reduction and tires... lots of tires. Miata's are lightweight cars and they can get pretty powerful.

ok vibro..once again you are tlaking in geralities and jsutifying those generalities into specificis:

ok hcs... once again you are typing with multiple typos and justifying those typos with excuses.

rofl j/k

spellchecking is a wonderful tool. Too bad you cant tape them on to people's mouths. Of course if we could do that then adding a cuss filter wouldnt be much harder.

Back