Car accident

kraniac

My best friend from high school was in a severe car accident yesterday and is in the ICU with a broken pelvis. The passenger's injuries are far more severe and he may not live. The passenger is also not a Christian. Please pray.

May God the Father overshadow your friends with love and healing in Jesus name I pray. Amen, praying

now is also a good itme to witness to him/her, from what ive heard i believe my great grandfather gott saved not too long before he died

I slid into a ditch today, have no idea how I did it. Was going the same speed on a road that I've driven more then 100 times in far worse conditions and I turned onto the road I live on and went right into the ditch.

No permanent injuries though, I hope? I'm glad you're at least well enough to write us about it. I'll pray for any damage to your car.

Update on my friends: The driver, my friend from high school, is going to be released to his house soon. The non-believing passenger is going to be taken out of sedation soon. Surgery to re-seal his aorta was successful. Now they are closely monitoring his kidneys for failure. It's a precarious situation, but they say that there is still some chance that he will fully recover.

Back