Canthan New Year 2011

Kyrel Ruth

Heads up for the CNY in couple weeks. Are we planning on sponsoring a dist this year? I have some items for it.. but need to make the list of what we need/have and get farming :)

I don't know about a "Guild Storage" or even if such a thing exists. I know I have some of these items stashed away. I believe we need nine of each item. Until someone can give us an update on where we stand on items, we can check our storage and start farming. Here is a list of items needed and a link to where they can be farmed.

Iridescent Griffon Wing
Tangled Seed
Fiery Crest
Smoking Remains

Alpine Seed
Guardian Moss
Celestial Essence
Dragon Root

Archaic Kappa Shell
Mantis Pincer
Kraken Eye
Naga Hide

Igneous Spider Leg
Ebon Spider Leg
Bonesnap Shell
Azure Crest
Unctuous Remains

Truffle
Ebon Spider Web
Half-Eaten Blob
Azure Remains
Icy Lodestone

Have fun in some of those areas where maybe you haven't been in a while. And good luck on getting a Celestial Rabbit.

Hmmm when we can figure out where to donate I have several of many of these. Matter of fact I may have all of one, tangled seeds, and close to that on another, Celestial Essences.

Last edited:
This is what I know I have - without much poking around

Tangled Seed 3

Alpine Seed 5
Dragon Root 16

Mantis Pincer 3
Kraken Eye 1
Naga Hide 11

Igneous Spider Leg 1
Ebon Spider Leg 8
Bonesnap Shell 1

Truffle 2
Ebon Spider Web 2

I know I've got 3 iridescent griffon wings, 2 celestial essence, and 5 ebon spider legs. I'm already planning on putting together a set of the items as long as I don't run out of time.

Is there a limit of a certain number of items that can be submitted at once? For instance, if I farmed a stack of alpine seeds, am I only allowed to turn in one or can I turn them all n at once (for the celestial token you get in return)?

I have Ally storage avail. on: A L L Y Storage l (second account)

I need to go thru and see what I have saved up as well.

While we get the items, we need to make the plans for which dist to sponsor and who will be the 'runner' for each showing. Every 3 hrs for 24 hrs must be covered without fail.

[So look at your calendars now, make some kind of tentative idea of if/when you could be the 'runner' and then soon we'll solidify the time frames covered and back-up covered. (Should be weekend of Feb 4th?)]

What I have:

Iridescent Griffon Wing 6
Tangled Seed 13
Fiery Crest
Smoking Remains 1

Alpine Seed 6
Guardian Moss 9
Celestial Essence 12
Dragon Root 7

Archaic Kappa Shell 8
Mantis Pincer 22
Kraken Eye 4
Naga Hide 1

Igneous Spider Leg 2
Ebon Spider Leg 10
Bonesnap Shell 4
Azure Crest 6
Unctuous Remains 3

Truffle 2
Ebon Spider Web
Half-Eaten Blob 9
Azure Remains 2
Icy Lodestone 10

Last edited:
I have lots of Icy Lodestones brought in from Pre-Searing and a few Naga Hides. I forgot about the Half-Eaten Blobs as I've sold many in my journey through the War In Kryta missions. I'll keep them now.

I spoke with our fearless leader - Stc - and have set up an SoE character dedicated to Cantha New Year storage. His name is New Year Items. If you have items you want to donate look for me in game (various Abba beginning names) and we can do the transfer.

The intent is that this character will be around for anyone who wants to donate items for New Year celebrations - now and in the future - all year long. I collect these items just for the New Year. Now I can get them out of my storage as I collect them. You can too.

Great! I was going to PM you to see how collecting was going - I saw you on chat accepting donations. Thanks for all you're doing to make this a successful New Year event.

@Abba

How about posting a sticky once or twice a week at the top of this thread listing the items we have so we know what needs to be farmed.

Thx

What I have:

Iridescent Griffon Wing 7
Tangled Seed 13
Fiery Crest
Smoking Remains 1

Alpine Seed 6
Guardian Moss 9
Celestial Essence 13
Dragon Root 7

Archaic Kappa Shell 8
Mantis Pincer 22
Kraken Eye 4
Naga Hide 1

Igneous Spider Leg 2
Ebon Spider Leg 12
Bonesnap Shell 4
Azure Crest 6
Unctuous Remains 3

Truffle 2
Ebon Spider Web
Half-Eaten Blob 9
Azure Remains 2
Icy Lodestone 10

so any that are at 0 need asap

I'll catch you tonight hopefully Abba after my class for church. I'll be home about 10 pm ish eastern

I'll be on at about 6:00 PST. I'll collect from people this evening and post where we stand tomorrow.

11:15pm PST – 1-27-11

Here is a list of what we have and where you can farm them.

We need 9 of each item. Any extras will stay over for next year. You are welcome to stash your items here and free up your own storage.

Iridescent Griffon Wing 7 – Crystal Desert
Tangled Seed 16 – Maguuma Jungle
Fiery Crest 7 – Ring of the Fire Islands – Drakes
Smoking Remains 1 – Ring of the Fire Islands – Nightmares

Alpine Seed 11 – Shiverpeaks – Northern & Southern – Juniper – Pinesoul
Guardian Moss 9 – Jade Sea – Island Guardian
Celestial Essence 19 – Nahpui Quarter (mission)
Dragon Root 23 – Echovald Forest – Pongmei V – Dragon Moss – Undergr

Archaic Kappa Shell 8 – Jade Sea – Archipelagos – Maishong Hills
Mantis Pincer 32 – Echovald Forest
Kraken Eye 5 – Borea Seabed
Naga Hide 12 – Shing Jae Island

Igneous Spider Leg 3 – Ring of the Fire Islands (mission)
Ebon Spider Leg 23 – Maguuma Jungle
Bonesnap Shell 5 – Shing Jae Island
Azure Crest 7 – Jade Sea – Archi – Rhea’s – Silent – Unwaking Waters
Unctuous Remains 5 – Ring of the Fire Islands (mission) – Lava Spitter

Truffle 5 – Ferndale – Morostov Trail – Melandru’s Hope
Ebon Spider Web 2 – Ring of the Fire Islands
Half-Eaten Blob 9 – Kryta – Bog Skale
Azure Remains 14 – Southern Shiverpeaks
Icy Lodestone 0 – Shiverpeaks – Northern & Southern

So you can see – we need all the Icy Lodestones – 7 more Ebon Spider webs – 6 more Igneous Spider Legs - and all the rest – up to 9 of each. What ever we have over will sit here until next year, and you can dump here throughout the year to free up your own storage.

I'll be off and on all weekend - Sunday evening for sure.

Back