can't play for awhile :(

Proeliator

hey all, writing this with a broken wrist! :( im not going to be able to really play for awhile cause i only have 1 hand/arm to play with. it's my left wrist that is broken though (im right handed) so i may just jump on occasionly from time to time to just talk. I broke it at a church roller blading event (those sharp turns can get deadly >.<) i should be able to play again in a week, or maybe 2. hoping that you guys/gals have a good time, please pray for me :)
God Bless

Thats what 2 finger typing is for hehe. and you always have you nose and your toes to move the mouse lol. But then again summer is here and it might be a good time to see what the outdoors looks like for a couple weeks. Take it easy on that wrist and dont forget to spend some of that downtime with the Lord. Have fun hope you feel better soon.

hey bud the horde can rest easy now hehe...u know what u should start following the ah like some guys who spend all day buyng and selling hehe.

.seek.

Sorry to hear about your injury. I've heard rumors that some guys who played Stonemaul Horde went over to that event to put you out of commission. Hehe. But we'll hold the front lines until you return. Meanwhile, spend some time with God. He'll love that!

new twist to things, literally. just got back from an orthepedic surgeons office. he told me that he had to set my Radius bone back in place O_O. he had to use a 22 and 25 needle to novacane my wrist. (smaller # = bigger the needle) so the 22 was big >.<. he had to first give me those 2 which made me SOOOO close to throwing up. then 10 min. later the setting started. ill leave out the painful (very painful) details. all in all he got it set back into place and im not suppose to move it for a few days. plz keep praying for me, im still in major pain. oh, and lets hope it doesn't slip out of place while it's healing. God Bless

Doh sorry to hear about that Pro. And thanks for leaving out some of those details =\. Get better soon!

Back