Buy Script

URACorpse

For anyone who wants a buy script either to use or as a guide for their own, here is mine. It includes at the end a nice walk/run toggle that I found. To use it just copy and paste into notepad and save it to your cstrike folder with any name but with the .cfg extension (NOT .txt!!!!). Then open your userconfig.cfg file and add a line at the end to execute it. Example: exec weapbuy.cfg

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]//KP_END "1" bound to "autobuy"
//KP_DOWNARROW "2" bound do "rebuy"
//Most binds also buy ammo, armor, defuser, etc.

//Buy deagle and ammo. Bound to KP_PGDN   "3"
alias fbdeagle "deagle; secammo"

//Buy AWP and ammo. Bound to KP_Leftarrow   "4"
alias fbawp "awp; primammo; secammo; vesthelm; vest; defuser"

//Buy M4 / AK47 and ammo. Bound to KP_Rightarrow  "6"
alias fbm4 "m4a1; ak47; primammo; secammo; vesthelm; vest; defuser"

//Buy autosnipe. Bound to KP_Home  "7"
alias fbautosnipe "g3sg1; sg550; primammo; secammo; vesthelm; vest; defuser"

//Buy no primary weapon. Bound to KP_5. Use if you like what primary weap you have and want to buy other stuff.   "5"
alias noprim "primammo; secammo; vesthelm; vest; hegren; flash; defuser; flash; sgren"

//Buy shotgun. Bound to KP_PGUP   "9"
alias fbshot "autoshotgun; primammo; secammo; vesthelm; vest; hegren; flash; defuser; flash; sgren"

//Buy Mac10. Bound to KP_UPARROW   "8"
alias fbmac "mac10; tmp; primammo; secammo; vesthelm; vest; hegren; flash; defuser; flash; sgren"

//Buy duelies. Bound to KP_SLASH  "/"
alias fbduel "elites; fiveseven; primammo; secammo"

//Buy scout. Bound to KP_INS   "0"
alias fbscout "scout; primammo; secammo; vesthelm; vest; hegren; flash; defuser; flash; sgren"

//Buy night vision. Bound to KP_PLUS
alias fbnvg "nvgs"

//Binds
bind KP_HOME "fbautosnipe"
bind KP_UPARROW "fbmac"
bind KP_PGUP "fbshot"
bind KP_LEFTARROW "fbawp"
bind KP_5 "noprim"
bind KP_RIGHTARROW "fbm4"
bind KP_END "autobuy"
bind KP_DOWNARROW "rebuy"
bind KP_PGDN "fbdeagle"
bind KP_INS "fbscout"
bind KP_PLUS "fbnvg"
bind KP_SLASH "fbduel"
bind KP_MINUS ""
bind * ""

//Walktoggle Enhanced Script// by: submitted by: Luis Cypher
//Description: This script is a normal walktoggle script but it also automatically resumes running when you start firing (or if you press the button again). You //do not have to have a finger on the walk toggle key all the time any more.

alias "walktoggle" "walk"
alias run "-speed; bind mouse1 +attack; alias walktoggle walk"
alias walk "+speed; bind mouse1 +wakeup; alias walktoggle run"
alias +wakeup "+attack; -speed"
alias -wakeup "-attack; bind mouse1 +attack; alias walktoggle walk"
bind "CTRL" "walktoggle"

A good site for scripting in CS is here: http://www.counter-script.net/

eh.. i'll stick to my old buy script and key settings..

one thing though, you don't need to make an alias of the buy scripts u cna go straight to

bind kp_pgdn "deagle; secammo" and your set. deagle + full ammo.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you don't need to make an alias of the buy scripts u cna go straight to bind kp_pgdn "deagle; secammo" and your set. deagle + full ammo.

I know that. The reason it is like this is because I don't bind my keys in .cfg files that are executed by the userconfig.cfg. All my bind statements are in one place (userconfig.cfg), that way I am assured that I don't accidently rebind a key that is already in use when I write a new .cfg. Here I simply added the binds to this file so that anyone that wants to use it as is would just have to execute it and not worry about anything else.

i'm a big fatcheapo, who uses rizzuh's and configs everything using the "keyboard" menu in the options... HEE HEE~!
laugh.gif

I used to use rze's cs helper, but grew tired of it. I made my own buy script. (works almost the same way)

I have all the buyscripts and bind keys in my userconfig.cfg.. :eek:

Back