Blessed Be God

MouseOfAslan

This time of year is so great! I get to say Merry Christmas to everyone with a thought of a blessing behind each one.

I'm not quiting Aion, but will be playing WoW a bit more than Aion. In the future I might put Aion on hold to see what the new expansions bring, but I want to advance a few toons higher before I do that. I'm excited about some of the new stuff that might be coming out, but feel a bit of the same frustration that I felt in Warhammer. I hope they correct some of them. My current gripes are the limitations of levels in 'instances' as it would be nice for guildies to help eachother in them; the limitation of questing area's-WoW has so many that is isn't as boring leveling multiple toons; the limitation of 'warehouse' which is very noticeable when you try to craft; the fact that you have to farm so much for craft-yet there are certain things you can't farm and have to buy from the broker; area for higher levels are so small that you get ganked so much while trying to quest...even more so than WoW- would be nice to have questing area's where there are 'less' likely to be asmo's/elyos.

Things I really like: I love the fighting style; haven't pvp'd much but it seems to be cool-like the idea of the forts etc but it seems like you almost always have to be in large groups in the abyss-not necessarily a bad thing as it promotes community and can be fun for the legion/guild; I like the fact that you can 'proc' on crafting and make nice items; LOVE the graphics-the ability to make your toon specific-the details in armor and weapons; I like the cleric and mage toons very much-assassin is ok too, but I like how the casters cast spells; I like the uniqueness of the mobs and landscaping-the graphics etc and look forward to the eventual expansion of lands; I also like the private store, you can sell stuff while your reading/studying etc and not pay broker prices-there are more things I like, but just can't think of them now.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN THIS WONDERFUL SEASON OF REMEMBERANCE, LOVE AND CELEBRATION! :D :D :D :p:rolleyes:

Oh Schmeea,, 3.3 isnt out yet... and not much raiding atm.. very boring right now, and the pvp sucks compared to Aion,, i know,, kut and i went out ganking yesterday and it was not nearly the same caliber as this game.. not trying to convince you, but just giving some facts for you to consider. Love ya no matter what you decide to do.

Hi Schmeea,

I'm not quiting Aion, but will be playing WoW a bit more than Aion
It's cool, will look forward to seeing you on when you do hop over. :cool:

My current gripes are the limitations of levels in 'instances' as it would be nice for guildies to help each other in them
This is true an I'm sure they will add more things as time goes bye. But it would help if you picked 1 char as your main. To many alts is really what's prevented you from grouping up with us. You got good lvling speed; If you could get 1 Char to 35+, that's about where most of our group action is right now.

Not trying to pick on you, just don't want to see you go. :)

In either case, Lord Bless!
-Nathan

yeah, I like the assassin, but it's hard to quest now. That's why I started leveling the others- to see if I can find one I like better and can level faster. So far I like for leveling the sorc.

Update, I did not renew my credit card information, so my acct. will expire in Feb. I want to keep it so that when new stuff comes out I can re-open it, with the addition of what promises to be good content. I'll check it out when it's released. I don't seem to have time enough to play more than one online game and be able to level and equip toons.

Hopefully the upcoming expansion will be awesome and I'll come back.

Back