Bible Study on Monday!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
On Monday, November 21st, we'll be having a Bible study in the Shimmering Flats, southeast of Thousand Needles on Kalimdor.

Directions

If you're not sure how to get there and have a mount then take the boat out of Stranglethorn Vale to Ratchet, Kalimdor (it's the only destination the boat takes you). Travel on the road west until you start to see a town form. Skip the town by travelling off the path and heading south west, until you find a north-south road. Follow the road south, take the great lift, and find your way south east until you reach the white sands of the Shimmering Flats. The race track is roughly in the middle of the desert.

If you do not have a mount and / or are unsure how to get there then feel free to quest solo (or with a member of the guild) until we're ready. Be sure to let Tebran or Alhana know that you're wanting to attend the Bible study. When we're ready we will have a Warlock summon you (you can be anywhere in the world when being summoned).

Additional Info

The meeting will take place at 7:30 PM CST.

We will be holding the meeting through in-game chat and TeamSpeak.

If you cannot be in-game at the time of the meeting then stop and see if you can listen in on TeamSpeak!

If you cannot attend the meeting at all then feel free to PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you notes and screenshots of it.

Should be fine. On cenarius, next to no horde quest there. The horde flight path is a long way off and gadget is a faction neutral location. There is little reason to see a lot of horde traffic between those two points. If there are random horde, they are most likely between 25-35 and would avoid a group of 15 of us like the plague.

I would love to to see many as can show up for this be there!! I can't wait to hear the message taught as we had to postpone this one. Teb, you've got alot planned for us this next week. Thanks for keeping us on our toes!

I get killed by horde everytime I go there. Interesting choice. The easiest way to get there is on the short path from Gadgetstan. Follow the path that leads from the horde FP.

Last edited:
Back