bible study details

holycrusader

Hey guys, i guess we need to decide on how long the bible study should be, if we are going to have a theme, or a progressing study (book of the bible, etc etc). Here's my idea. 15 minutes to a half hour. For now just do a book of the bible. The leaders would meet for 15 minutes either right before the study or a few days before. During that time we can read over the next portion of the book we are reading, discuss it, and decide what we are gonna focus on in that passage, and who is going to lead it that night.

just my ideas. Let me know if you have any. Also suggestions for a book of the bible or any other ideas for what we could study.

Hey hon,
This is my suggestion and I need to get a hold of it. I should be able to get it to you though maybe as early as tomorrow. Since we are sort of doing this off of the prayer letter a bit, I can get access to verses that take each petition of The Lord's Prayer. I thought
you may want to for starters use this as a guide and then after you get going be able to start another sort of study..... be it books of the Bible, or even themes like love, forgiveness, etc and maybe work over those for a month or so. Just my suggestion as I still want to be able to help in other ways here when I have a bit of time. I chose not to even consider doing a study myself now because I'm not being lead in it atm like I was the letter. I will try to get you an outline and send it to you mail so you can see what you think. Our Children's Sunday School is working on this but I feel we're never too old or too young to learn how to pray.

Blessings, "Angel"

I am amiable to trying themes (this month Love, this month compassion), I am amiable to doing books (this month Ruth) or even doing some straight teaching topics (This month the different aspects of the Lords prayer, next month the life of Abraham). I am also agreeable to trying this month this topic, next month this theme the following month that book.

Lets put a flame under this rocket and get started. As Rizz mentioned, we should nail down how to approach this, what are we doing, who is doing what...lets form, norm, storm...blah, I don't remember all the steps of the group cycle. Lets get this show on the road!!!!

Yah i already said most of this in the other thread.. The emphasis is on you guys to set up the format etc.. I would like to remain informed though as i am overseeing the project.

It would be great if you guys could meet up and start discussing the things that need to be done. I am letting you do it so you can all meet up at the time you would have the study.. when i am asleep..

Back