Best time for Operations?

What time works best for Operations?

• Total voters

Sarugon

Vote for what time you would like Operations to start at.

PST- Pacific Standard Time
MST- Mountain Standard Time
CST- Central Standard Time
EST- Eastern Standard Time

Remember that Operations may last a long time and may end up going late for Central and Eastern time zones, please vote accordingly.

Personally I would rather see them shorter so they can start later for west coast people getting off of work and end earlier for east coast who need to get to bed. Why not raid an extra day a week but keep the raids short. Then the most people will have a chance at attending.

I agree with Ewoks, I'm on the west cost and don't get home until 6 to 6:30, and would like a chance to say hi to my son and grab a bite before playing.

On that same note, I have to be up to get ready for work early, usually around 5:30AM CST so starting Ops after 9PM CST doesn't really give me enough time for proper sleep. Don't really want to electrocute myself at work because I was up half the night gaming. So it really can be a pickle to find a good time for everyone.

I would suggest that if we have enough on 2 fronts that we would offer multipule start times. IE this Tuesday at 9pm CST, then 6pm CST next Tuesday.

I would think that a scheduled time could have variance depending on the week. SO people who are late night can play and people who are early can play.

There will definitely be Operations run at times appropriate for east-coasters, west-coasters, and those in the middle. It just depends on officers planning the times and running the Op.

This poll will just help give us a some data on the the general availability and preferences of the guild. That will help with deciding on the best times to run Ops.

As more get to 50, the activities will ramp up to include more than just guild photos. ;)

Keep an eye on the Activity Calendar! Click the plus in the bottom right to subscribe to it.

Last edited:
Back