Ben's Back!!

ben777jil

I just wanted to say hi and all that jazz. I'm sure I still know most of you and look forward to getting to know the newish people. I loved playing wow for 2 years and that was because of The Forgiven, and after a year break, I'm glad to be back playing with all of you. As always, any time I'm on if you need anything please just ask, I do have a lvl 80 Priest and a lvl 80 pally so I has the 3 types covered, I only ask before you ask me to tank anything let me try something easyish first, it's been a year... My main Toons are Valkridie (my priest), Kaythande (my pally), and I'm trying to decide if Varatrune (my hunter) is the one I'm going to level. Once again, I'm so glad to be back, and can't wait to see you in game.

Glad to meet you last night Ben! I'm Joe, the resident talks-too-much guy; I only started playing WoW in March so I'm still quite noobish. My original ties with some of the members here go back to the days of [7F] in Counterstrike.

As for WoW I'm sure you have already noticed quite a few changes to the game itself in preparation for Cataclysm. You might want to check in to our Class Discussions section for information in building the classes. If your class isn't represented feel free to start a new thread and it will be added to.

I look forward to getting to know you more!

Ben I am so not happy with you coming back to this game!!!! You are going to drag me back too now grrrr

Wend prolly soonish. I stopped playing before Lich King so I need to get that and then a lot of relearning how to tank. It saddens me that I am going to be dropping my sweet gear I worked so hard for for greens lol

Back