Begeren Colony Empire Side?

Aleron

Eh?
At least one person has mentioned that they have Empire toons on Begeren Colony. My daughter has some on the Empire side. Eventually I plan transferring my Empire toons to this server, but I'm curious as to who else has Empire toons on BC. If there are enough, we could create a guild on the Imp side as well.

Once I get my Smuggler up a bit, I may create a new Empire toon while waiting for transfers.

So, who has Imps on Begeren Colony?

I didn't make an Imp on Begeren. I am waiting patiently for transfers so I can bring my Imps from The Bastion and The Harbenger over. BTW, yesterday, The Harbenger had a wait to log in. Haven't seen that in a LONG time.

I have a feeling my Bastion toons will be forever imprisoned on that server. I need to inventory my Harbinger toons and possibly create an Imp toon on Begeren that I don't already have. I don't think I have a Sith Warrior. It'll be a while though. I'm now planning on making a Jedi Shadow (Sith Race...hehe) and alternate leveling him along with my Smuggler so I can take advantage of rest points.

I'm not officially a part of CfD, but I made my Imp toon(s?) there previously to join in. Would I be better off making an Imp on Begeren instead? I have little invested in my Imp toon at this point, so it wouldn't be a big loss. I'd just like to have my toons where ToJ folks reside. :D

I'm not officially a part of CfD, but I made my Imp toon(s?) there previously to join in. Would I be better off making an Imp on Begeren instead? I have little invested in my Imp toon at this point, so it wouldn't be a big loss. I'd just like to have my toons where ToJ folks reside. :D
Grim has said that he's only subbed for one month to get the cartel coins. I'm not sure how active he'll be. I don't think anyone else has played on Bastion. I log in from time to time and no one is ever on. The guild never got back up in numbers after the server mergers last year. Bastion, being a PvP server, has the lightest population when I check via SWTOR's Server Status.

How high are your Imp toons? It doesn't take long to get off the training planets and up to level 20. Depends on how you play, though. I know I'll be moving my Harbinger Imp toons to Begeren, whenever transfers open up. I'm hoping I can also move one or two from Bastion.

How high are your Imp toons? It doesn't take long to get off the training planets and up to level 20. Depends on how you play, though. I know I'll be moving my Harbinger Imp toons to Begeren, whenever transfers open up. I'm hoping I can also move one or two from Bastion.
Like... level 15? When I play, I tend to powerlevel with the quickness. TOR tends to be slower than other MMOs since I like losing myself in the stories and stuff more than usual, but it still wouldn't take any time to get a Begeren Imp up to where my Bastion one is. :D

Ok, let's put it to an unofficial vote. Who'd like to roll an IMP toon on The Bergeren Colony and form an IMP chapter (CfD or CtL?)? I'd roll a toon in hopes that I could bring my IMPs over when server xfers open.

I'm up for rolling an empire toon on Begeren. The only toon I'll probably transfer from Harbinger is my 50 Assassin. The other three are all under 18, so it would only take a couple of days to get a new one up to that level. Is there a version of the Smuggler's Dirty Kick on the Imp side? lol

I'm up for rolling an empire toon on Begeren. The only toon I'll probably transfer from Harbinger is my 50 Assassin. The other three are all under 18, so it would only take a couple of days to get a new one up to that level. Is there a version of the Smuggler's Dirty Kick on the Imp side? lol
Lol, I didn't get my agent high enough to find out...

Looks like the equivalent is Debilitate which doesn't look like a Dirty Kick. However, Dirty Kick is the Legacy move for the Smuggler so once you get to 50, it will be open for all characters (during a heroic moment...).

Ok, let's put it to an unofficial vote. Who'd like to roll an IMP toon on The Bergeren Colony and form an IMP chapter (CfD or CtL?)? I'd roll a toon in hopes that I could bring my IMPs over when server xfers open.
I'll be rolling at least a couple Imps in a while (ran out of character slots--silly limitations of a preferred user--so that'll require earning the credits for more slots, and I'd like to put in more work on my Pubs first, too). My legacy requires further expansion. :D

I inventoried my Empire toons on Harbinger and the only one I'll bother transferring to Begeren (if/when transfers open up) is my 50 Sith Assassin. My IA Operative is only 11 and since I enjoy the Imperial Agent storyline, I created a new IA on Begeren. His name is Mikhale.

If you've created an Empire toon on Begeren and want to hook up to possibly create a guild, post your name here. Let's add each other to our friend's list.

I'll have to add Mikhale to my list. I currently have (all at starting points... and arguably excessive in number... but I needed to flesh out my legacy's dark side :D), if I recall correctly...

Lii-Chen
Vehementi
Ultia
Iracundia

...and I wanna get as many toons in place for the locked-to-free-users races so I can later unlock them through the legacy system once my sub runs out. ^_^

Cool. I'll add your toon's names when I get back on tomorrow. Jopr/Zopr created an Imp toon named Mopr. Kahiel also created one called Mal'k

I created one last night as Mal'K. I intend to transfer my Maruader, BH and my Jug if/when they open server transfers. I hope they do before the expansion.

Back