Be careful!

o_O

I like blueberry minimuffins myself...

have you noticed muffins come in two sizes now:
mini muffin
muffin-the-size-of-your-head?

really, don't go and waste all that money on a pool cover when you can just buy a muffin and use the wrapper for that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ April 01 2003,4:30)]really, don't go and waste all that money on a pool cover when you can just buy a muffin and use the wrapper for that.
you have a pool the same size as your head?

ya might wanna start calling it a bucket instead.
tounge.gif

Well my heads freaking huge, though still incredibly hot and beautiful, so a muffin as big as my head would cover most pools.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

now i am scared a big huge muffin is gonna come eat me since i like muffins.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME FROM THE GIANT MUFFIN PEOPLE.. THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!
wow.gif

Right alongside the Evil Fluffy bunny armada and the ice cream empire, they will come to destroy us! To arms siblings in corn! Gather your cornsabers!

bunnys are scary, am i the only one who was terrified by bunnicula when it came it out like forever ago, that cartoon was terrifying for a 5 yr old
biggrin.gif

some of us knew of muffinfilms last year and have no desire to spam the forums with each of the little muffins
tounge.gif

Back