Basic Military Training Begins...

Alizak

Sleestack
Well today at lunch time i got a call from the MSgt. incharge of people leaving for BMT. I have not been pushed up on dates to leave for BMT. I am leaving tomorrow now (Yep, got a 1 day notice to leave for BMT). Was scheduled for September 1st but someone decided not to leave so my commander put me in his place. Just letting you guys know and ask for your prayers as i start my new adventure with the military. Talk to you guys in a few months when i get back. =)

God Bless,
-Alizak

Can't wait to see you back here again in a couple months

(still can't believe you are old enough to join the military)

Gen

I'm back =) Just got home about an hour ago from driving from San Antonio to New Orleans.... what a fun drive, atleast i got to catch up on some missed sleep in the past 2 months >.<

5124_117736885199_829650199_2875382_1128992_n.jpg

Picture of me and my dad after graduation ceremony.

Wow!! Congratulations buddy! I see you got the A1C ;). Who's the Captain? Is that your dad?

Great picture! Did you enjoy basic? Bizarre question, I know, but I was one of the few who loved it.

Edit: Oh, just read the caption, lol. That is really awesome. Who were your TI's and what squadron were you? What duty did you get tasked with? Chow runner, element leader, laundry crew?? haha, man, I'm so excited for you :)

Last edited:
Back