Bags

Prime

Do we have a tailor that could make me 4 low ends bags and send them to Bactor? Since I am starting over, I forgot how much bags matter.

Thanks
Prime

BTW, I am going to get serious about starting an alt once I hit 60. Can I throw a bunch of runecloth someone's way so I can get some of those ultra-spiffy runecloth bags?

Wend and Deedlyt make 14 slot bags for any guild-mates. We are able to do this because your fellow guildies are kind enough to send us extra runecloth and rugged leather. I dunno about Wend, but I like to keep enough mats on hand to make 4 14 slotters or so. Right now though, the last 7 bags I made really sapped my resources. But I'm sure my supply will jump back up soon. You might want to send an in-game mail to Wend or myself about the bags, just as a reminder.

Sounds good, I will start mailing runecloth to you, just in general. I never need more than a stack at a time for bandages.

Ditto to Deed's post - I made 7 bags to send to some of our new guildies and it wiped me out of runecloth. I still have Rugged Leather (thx to Adam) but Wend's Runecloth stocks are waaaay down. :)

Back