Background

Avengar

As a few may have noticed, I have been developing a backstory for one of my characters, and have been thinking about my other characters, and what has happened in their past. Since this is a roleplay server I like to have a story that is set so that I am not making up their character as I play. Such as why Avengar has put down his sword indefinatly and started to craft, and why Shenia refuses to partake in a dual, and as you may read in my other post, what caused Thasten to draw back from society and now finds a certain joy with his castings.

So my question is, what drives your character and why...?

The word that comes to mind whenever i log on is curiosity... i always make new characters, i have friends that "poke fun" at me for having ten trillion characters, but i dont care, i will probly never get on them again, thats why i dont have a 50 yet and have alot of low-level chars.......(having a 50 would make it more fun i suppose
wink.gif
cool.gif
) Anywho....theres my two cents
smile.gif

Hmm....ok Odale, but that wasn't quite the point of the topic
smile.gif
I didn't mean what drives you yourself, what I meant is that since this is a roleplay server I was wondering what you had come up with as a background of your characters so that you can play with consistancy when RP'ing your character. Such as the story behind Thasten in the post below. I know some people don't have stories or have even thought about that, and that is the same thing with me until I decided that I wanted to move from playing a character to being able to roleplay a character, if you know what I mean. And thus I wrote Thasten's background and am starting to do my other characters as well. I hope that clears up a little what I meant
smile.gif

Back